- You are entitled to cancel your registration to "Cybertech Asia" ("Event") and receive a refund according to the following terms:
Cancellations received in writing before 1 February 2021 will incur an Admin Charge of 10%.
No refund will be offered for cancellation from 2 February 2021 onwards.
- Substitution of names should be made in writing before 31 March 2021. Onsite requests will not be entertained
- In order to cancel your registration a request must be sent to [email protected] specifies the Registration date, Full Name, and Contact details of the Participant.
- In case of cancellation of the Event you will be refunded according the terms above within 21 days from receive cancellation request.
- Refund will be done by the same payment method chosen when making the registration.
- You are aware and agree that Cybertech group including Arrowmedia Israel LTD, Cybertech Singapore (CYSING) Pte.LTD, Cybertech USA ("Cybertech Group") will be entitled to postponed or to cancel the Event in case of occurrence of a Force Majeure event (as defined below).
- Cybertech Group will not be liable for any delays or nonperformance (including cancellation of the Event) directly or indirectly resulting from occurrence of an event of Force Majeure. Force Majeure means any event beyond the reasonable control of Cybertech Group, including, war, revolution, act of terrorism, endemic, epidemic, pandemic, global or local health emergencies, or any law, order, or requirement of any governmental agency or authority.
- In case of occurrence of a Force Majeure event, Cybertech Group will be entitled to reschedule the Event. In such case, your registration fees will be valid and will allow you to attend the Event on the new date, except if you would send to [email protected] a request to cancel your registration with the details specified in section 3 above, within 10 days from the date Cybertech Group announced the Event postponement. After receiving your request and verifying your details you will be refunded in an amount equal to your registration fees within 21 days from the approval of your request.
- In case of cancellation of the Event without rescheduling, due to occurrence of an event of Force Majeure, you will be refunded with an amount equal to your registration fees within 21 days from Cybertech Group cancellation announcement.